Monday, September 6, 2010

CS 855 Cybernetic Controlled Nanites

With the Delphi process, I believe that without sequestering the individuals, the strongest personalities will always prevail whether right or wrong.  More times than not I have noticed technological innovators tend to be more introverted, thus lacking the will or desire to be confrontational.  At times it seems, the most if not all of what may or may not happen turns into a confrontation of some sort.

In my innovative research to use cybernetic components to control nanites in order to make highway/road repairs this type of method may not be best.  There have been breakthroughs already in using non-machine a.k.a. nanites to reconstruct ears/bones/wood and other materials.  I believe that it would be a matter of putting together components that already exist into something new.  In doing this I believe I can get the best of each of the components for an extremely practical and economical means of road repair for the DOT.

I think this technology is right around the corner.  With recent incentives to increase research and development within corporations, be prepared to have all of these times reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment